About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Little Weekend Getaway!!

So the weekend was a success.  I had so much fun!!! We left Friday morning at the ass crack of dawn, dropped Kadyn off at the sitters, hit up the airport.  Good news, they didn't lose my luggage and I didn't get stripe searched!! BONUS. I did have to throw my favorite travel coffee mug away because apparently you can't bring it through the gate.

A nice little view from the airplane:




I love flying, Brian on the other hand is not a big fan of it. He white knuckled it the whole way to Baltimore. We landed in Baltimore and met the rest of his family there and then headed out to Manchester.  So his dad goes to get the rental car, little did we know we would be riding in style in a fully loaded Caddy!!





So my high class boyfriend decided he needs to drink a PBR in the Caddy, so that's what he did. I mean REALLY who buys PBR? He is thinking about switching to PBR for good, I said I'm not drinking that shit!!  So then we get to the hotel and head out to get lunch!! I was forced to eat steamers (steamed claims) SICK!! I couldn't get past the texture. I wasn't that impressed with the seafood there. The place we went to on Saturday was 100 times better. But I was forced to eat this little guy:

Oyster:

Looks like a huge snot rocket on a shell. It took me 20 minutes to finally try it. It hit my tongue and I freaked the eff out and took a bite out of it, then immediately spit it in my napkin. And in return, Brian spit his beer out laughing at me. Since we decided to eat lunch before the wedding, and I was with 3 guys, I only had 20 min to get ready.  I still needed to shave, paint my toe nails, touch up my finger nails, curl my hair, and put on my make-up. Well non of the above happened except for shaving my legs. I went with a side ponytail, curled, with a flower. You can't see my hair in the picture because I'm a dumbass and held the camera on that side to take it:

The final product:

It was a great weekend. We got to spend a lot of time together with NO kids. Let me tell you how nice it was going out to eat and not having to worry about the three kids and what they were doing and making them eat all their food!! So relaxing. We even got to enjoy the hot tub and pool. Now starts my diet, I ate way too much food and drank way too much alcohol this weekend. It is good to be home!!



1 comment:

  1. You look great!!! Glad to hear you had a good time! I just wanted to say that I changed my blog name from itallstartedwithaseed.blogspot.com to crystalann86.blogspot.com. Hope that you will continue to follow! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete