About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So What Wednesday

Linking up with my cousin Shannon for some SWW

This week I'm saying SO WHAT to:

  • If I grounded my 4 yr old from going outside on Thurs and it back fired in my face. 
  • If I ate a ham, salomi, and spicy mustard sandwich for breakfast today.
  • If I haven't ran in like 2 weeks and have been eating for 6 lately, I have been busy moving.
  • If I still haven't gone to get pumpkins yet, I still have a few weeks.
  • If I have been celebrating my birthday all month instead of just a day, I feel like I deserve it.
  • If I still have stuff at my old house, I'm just pretending it doesn't exist right now. I'm taking this week off from moving. I have what I need!!
  • If I dropped Kadyn's clothes off at Once Upon a Child and they said it would only take 30 min if I stayed in the store to wait but if I left I couldn't pick them up until tom and I left. I'm not waiting 30 min in there with a 4 yr old who will want everything under the sun in there.
  • If I'm going to be 29 at the end of the month and I still have no idea what the hell I want to do with my life!! I'm hoping one day I will decide.
  • If I let my 4 yr old dress herself and do her own hair and half the time she doesn't match, I'm not fighting over clothes. She's and individual!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have had a crazy busy week thus far! hopefully it slows down for you :) have a great rest of the week...

    ReplyDelete