About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Friday, October 21, 2011

Where has the time gone?

So my little girl will be 5 in less then a month. OMG, she goes to school next year!! So I was looking through some old pictures of her past birthdays and thought I would share:

Kadyn's 1st Birthday: 


Look at those cheeks, I miss them!!

The toothbrush never left her hand
 She actually was taking icing off of my friends cake and brushing her teeth with it, GROSS!!

She hated the cake!! Screamed during the whole cake thing.  
Kadyn's 2nd Birthday:
She was yelling at me to stop signing, she doesn't like people signing Happy Birthday to her!


Unkie Budd taught her how to wash a bike!    
I'm a bad mom and I can't find pictures from her 3rd birthday, so moving on to

Kadyn's 4th Birthday:
Her amazing cake made by my good friend Jamie!

The Princess herself!!

Her little shit grin, up to no good!!  
 I looked through all of these pictures today and started crying! My baby is no longer a baby. It's amazing the memories pictures bring back and how much she has changed over the past 5 years!! All you Momma's out there with little ones, enjoy every second of it because it goes by so fast. Seeing these pictures makes me want another one and then I snap back into reality and I'm like HELLLLL to the NOOOOO!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha! that last line killed me. love it. what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that last line lol too cute. Just remember as much as you will miss her while she is at school she will miss you just the same. They always do :) I hope you enjoy every single moment with her until that moment arrives n once it does just take tons of tissues as you drop her off :( Hope you both have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how time flies! I can't believe that my girl is already 14 months!! Seems like she was just born yesterday! It's just crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nichole I just wanted to let you know that i have given you a blog award so please go check it out on my page @ www.ashleighnichole21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete