About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meet my Ninja


So yesterday we went Halloween costume shopping. Now Kadyn has been back and forth on what she wanted to be...we first started out as wanting to be an Army girl, then we moved on to a Ninja, then she wanted to be a police girl, and then finally back to a ninja. So I figured once we got to Halloween City she would see all the girly costumes and princess and Disney characters and change her mind. NOPE, NADA....this girl was going to be a Ninja and that was it. So here she is, Mommies little Ninja.....she is SOOOO my child!!

No comments:

Post a Comment