About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays




"Its Ok Thursdays"

ITS OK......

I have parked illegally at work most of the week due to being late and not wanting to walk across 2 streets in the rain. 

I bought my daughter a Ninja costume for Halloween. She loves it and has worn it the past two nights running around doing Ninja moves!!

I drank my dinner last night, I love me some Yuengling Light lately, and Ohio finally sells it.

I had my first glass of red wine and actually liked it. I actually liked it so much that I drank the whole bottle that night.

I haven't ran in a few weeks, I have been moving and that's my excuse!!

I let my daughter take 40 minute showers in the morning just so I can have 40 minutes peace and quiet while I get ready. Water bill WHAT??

Halloween is a week from Monday and we still don't have pumpkins or as Kadyn likes to call them pum-kins 

I don't even want to begin thinking about Christmas, I have three birthdays before it.....Where's that money tree I always hear people talking about?

That I'm still trying to figure out all this blog stuff, I'm a newbee and haven't found my niche yet!!



1 comment:

  1. Yep, we haven't gotten pum-kins yet either...I'm hoping that we can make it to a patch this weekend...I would REALLY like to get some good pics of Chloe. So here's hoping!!

    ReplyDelete