About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So What Wednesday



This week I'm saying SO WHAT if:

  • I bought my first bottle of red wine on Thursday night and drank the whole bottle that night. Shit was good!!!
  • I let my 4 year old hit pine-cones in the parking lot at Easton with my brother's hockey stick. Girl has skillz and mama was talking about the game!!
  • I haven't ran in what feels like forever!! I have been busy moving.
  • I was suppose to run on Sat and Sun but it was just too damn windy out, I didn't want to get blown away.
  • I'm thinking about transferring my car loan over to a credit union, they told me if I do it in November I won't have a car payment for 3 months and they will give me up to $500 cash....HELLO Christmas $$$$$$. Somebody might have a nice little Christmas!!
  • While I'm at that, I might even transfer my credit card balance over, they will give me $150 for it :) :) :) Mama might be rolling in the dough real soon!!
  • I bought my daughter a ninja costume for Halloween, she wanted it. Out of all the princess, Disney, girly costumes she wanted to be a ninja....but a damn cute one at that:
  • I just pulled my credit report for the first time in years because I was afraid to face the fact that I have soooo much student loan debt!!! I need alcohol!!
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week!!

    4 comments:

    1. I'm still dying over here over that costume. ONLY your kid! I mean really.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love that she wants to be a ninja how hilarious! ...and can I get an amen on the debt!!! Gah it's drink time!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ooooooo, yes. I've spent many a night drinking to drown out the student loan thoughts.... ;)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oh If you like wine try the fruit wines I find that I actually love them better then white/red wine... but It is because I love any drink that is fruity :)Have a great week!

      ReplyDelete