About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

In need of some wine!!

So I'm not really a wine drinker, at all. Occasionally, I get in the mood for some. Well guess what, I'm in that mood right now. I'm stopping on my way home from work to pick up a bottle, the problem is I don't know what to buy.

It took me awhile to start liking white wine. I will drink pinot grigio or riesling. I want to try a red wine, I think but I don't want anything really dry. I need HELP like ASAP. 

What are some of your favorite wines and what brands?

2 comments:

  1. Not a Red drinker either. Love me some Riesling though! And there is actually a sweeter red Riesling...but I'm not sure of the name of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up getting Penfolds Shiraz and it was amazing!! Drank the whole bottle last night..Oppps!!!

    ReplyDelete