About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Senior Homecoming

So my little Budd, who is not so little anymore, had his senior homecoming this past weekend!! I think I'm just going to say it....once again Budd and Tay get the cutest couple award!! Every year they always look the best, just take a look:

The happy couple!    
Aren't they cute!!!


Get out of my face!!

See they do like each other

Nathan (my 2nd brother by another mother), Budd and Tay

I love these three!!
 It's hard to believe that these three are seniors!!

1 comment:

  1. aww they are such a cute couple... adorable pictures of those two...

    ReplyDelete