About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Friday, October 14, 2011

A Little Bummed!!!

So this Sunday is the Columbus Marathon and due to a knee injury this summer I will not be able to run my second 1/2.  I missed out on 3 months of running and considered running anyways. I mean if I had to stop and walk I would do so since I am completely out of shape. Then I got to thinking, I'm going to pay $90 to not be satisfied or happy with my time...NOT DOING IT!!! So I decided not to sign up and now that the race is this weekend, I'm kicking myself in the ass for not signing up!! I have a couple friends running their first full marathons and I'm sooo excited for them. They have been training very hard this summer and are totally going to rock it Sunday!!

Looks like I better start getting my lazy ass motivated again so I can run the full marathon next October. My plan is to run Capital City 1/2 in May again and then train all summer for the full.

1 comment: