About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane......

So tomorrow I will be heading to New Hampshire with  the boyfriend and boyfriend's dad for a wedding!! I'm so excited I can't stand myself right now.  My boyfriend is pretty much awesome and his dad is just as awesome, so it is going to be so much FUN!! 

So I finally found the right shoes and the perfect jewelry for my dress:

The dress

Disregard Brian's Loud mouth golf pants in the background, he actually asked if he can wear loud mouth pants and jackets in our "wedding"

The Shoes:

Now disregard my messy desk, yes I wore them to work today. I had to give them a test run before Sat. Just to let you know, they are too big and I keep walking out of them! Epic fail!!

The bracelet:

Disregard the post-it notes, again at work! I completely love this bracelet and I'm not a pearl wearing kinda girl!!

The earrings:

I'm super excited about my outfit, I'm going to tower over Brian though. I wasn't looking forward to that big of a heel, but let's face it, they are going to look great with the dress!
 
Some things I'm looking forward to about this trip:
 
~ A NO kid weekend, Mama needs a break
~ Hanging out with Brian and his family, they pretty much ROCK!!
~ Lots and LOTS of seafood! And good fresh seafood. Bring on the crab legs
~ Getting all dressed up
~ Flying on the plane, even though Brian is scared to death. He hates to fly, but I told him I would protect him. By protect him, I mean give him lots of alcohol.
~ Staying in a hotel room, I get room service and a maid there!!
~ The amazing Fall weather
 
Hopefully I remember to pack the camera and don't forget anything!!! I'm new to the blogging world and have to remember to start taking pictures.  
 
HAPPY THURSDAY!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment