About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Mr. Ohio ~aka~ my Brother Budd

Before you get any ideas, no his real name isn't Budd it's Kyle! 
Come on now we aren't that hillbilly...
ok maybe we are!!!!

Budd is something I have called him since he was, well born!! Mr. Ohio would be what everybody started calling him last hockey season because he is "that kid".  You know, the one that is good at everything he does. The one that can pick up a sport and in within a week he is probably in the top 2 best players on the team. I mean after all he does take after me :) :)

I only found it fitting to write a post about him this week since his first hockey game of his senior year is this Friday.  I can't believe my little Budd Budd is a senior this year!! God I'm old!!

Here is Mr. Ohio...check that form out

Just a little background, there's a huge gap between Budd, Maddi (my sister), and I.

Here we are!! Almost 29, 18, and 11
Yes my parents are/were nuts or smart depending on how you look at it!!!

So Mr. Ohio..Budd..Kyle whichever you decide to call him, is probably the best Uncle a girl could ever ask for. According to Kadyn, Unkie Budd (yes that is what she calls him) can do no wrong. I called him retarded one day and got my head bit off by her.

 Girl LOVES her Unkie Budd!!!

So in honor of my brother and his senior year, I'm thinking about doing what any big sister would do. I'm making SHIRTS!!! Yes, I will be the sister with a shirt made that I will wear to every game. It will probably say Mr. Ohio and Budd on there. My goal is to embarrass the shit out of him this season. Any ideas for shirts for Kadyn and I to wear to his games? 

No comments:

Post a Comment