About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Best Friend is a Hairstylist

So my best friend is a hairstylist at Kenneth's. She has been there for 8 years and makes good money doing it. She has always done my hair along with Kadyn's. Well a couple of months ago Kadyn decided she wanted short hair. Instead of asking me to take her to her Aunt Chels, she decides to ask a 5 year old to cut her hair. OMG, I cried!!
The hair cut from a 5 yr old       
OMG, Brian had to cut the tails hanging from the back because I took off running outside crying and blowing up Chels' phone. I was the psycho who dials, hangs up, and dials right back. Yep, 10 times I did that before leaving a voicemail. Thank God, Chels is good at what she does:




Cute right?!?!? It is, but it is still completely uneven throughout and she has about 1 in spikes on the top of her head that are going to take forever to grow out. Now, I'm not upset and I'm not mad...after all it's hair and hair grows back. But I will tell you, I miss her long her hair. She had the best hair ever. She has never had that baby fine hair. Her hair has always been great. Take a look:



Look how silky smooth it is!!!


I can't put pony tails in anymore and look how cute that face is!!




So needless to say, I miss my baby's long hair!! I miss being able to put braids, pony tails, pigtails, headbands, etc in. Think it would be bad to give my kid pre-natals to make her hair to grow?!?!


2 comments:

  1. I would have died! Scarlett has the same exact hair. she has never had thin hair. I still remember when she took the scissors to her hair in the front needless to say she got bangs and she learned I no longer wanted her to have scissors so from then on she would see a pair hand them to me and say here bad bad scissors lesson learned hopefully.... you are so right it is just hair but does not make the moment any less painful to know she no longer has her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I think she still looks ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete