About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So What Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with "Life After I Dew" for some So What Wednesday!!

This week I'm saying So What if.....

  • I ate Chipotle on Mon with double meat, extra sour cream, a whole bag of chips and guac for lunch and then turned around and ate 1/2 a frozen pizza and cookies n' cream ice cream for dinner.

  • If I lie on my MyFitnessPal to make me feel bettter.  If that burrito isn't on there, I didn't eat it...RIGHT?

  • If I drank a 24 oz Miller Lite on Sun before my 3 mile run...At least I still ran!!

  • If I waited so long to do laundry that I did 8 loads in one night...Hello Friday night fun.

  • If some nights I would rather drink my dinner then eat it...Sometimes this mama needs to unwind a little.

  • If I canceled Kadyns follow-up apt this week b/c I just don't have the time to take her, plus I don't want to pay a $20 co-pay just for them to tell me she is perfectly fine.  She can go next week.

  • If I'm already trying to figure out a way to watch the Buckeyes play Saturday during the wedding/reception. Everybody knows you have to plan your wedding around Buckeye football. After all that's why they have bi-weeks!!

  • If I still do not have shoes or jewelry to wear Saturday. 
What are you saying So What to this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweet girl, I just now seen you blog! I love it! You have a beautiful daughter spitting image of you! I just started following your blog... I would love if you followed mine! i am looking forward to seeing all the adventures of you and your daughter! ps its ok to want to unwind a little and drink rather then eat :) have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm I am in fact jealous of your burrito! Mostly jealous b/c we don't have a Chipotle close and that is just not right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - your daughter is PRECIOUS!

    I think this week I say, "So what if I had a huge margarita for lunch yesterday?" At least I ran it off last night! Almost :)

    ReplyDelete