About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Monday, September 26, 2011

~Oh Monday Morning~

So yesterday I debated no running or drinking a beer, I mean after all I did watch three kids all day while the boyfriend golfed.  The kids decided yesterday that every little thing out of their little mouths was going to be an argument, that is until I threatened to make them sit on the couch and hold hands all day until they could learn to be nice to each other.  So to your surprise, I decided to opt for the beer.  After drinking that beer I started feeling guilty because I really needed to get in another run after Saturday's sorry excuse for a run. The boyfriend gets home from golfing and I said peace out, I'm going for a run.

Not such a good idea after drinking a beer.  I began to think I was a pro runner and looked down at my Garmin and I was running a 7.30. Now to some of you that's nothing, but to me I'm use to running somewhere around a 10 depending on the day. Needless to say I only ran 3 miles and had to stop and walk half way through. SLACKER!! But I did finish out strong, and I'm feeling it today!

NOTE TO SELF: Do not run after drinking a 24 oz beer!!

I did feel better after my run, and glad I went for one.  I'm thinking today will be Yoga day.  I can't afford to take a day off from working out, I have a tight black dress to fit into on Saturday!!

Brian and I have a weekend away from the kids. BOSTON HERE WE COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment