About Me

My photo
I'm single mom, enough said!! My daughter is almost 5 going on 13. My life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to run, work out, play volleyball, spend as much time as possible with my daughter, boyfriend, and his 2 kids. I'm a huge sports fan. Well let me re-phrase that, football and hockey fan!!






Powered by Blogger.


Meet Kadyn

Meet Kadyn
aka Roo

Labels

kids (6) running (6) family (5) SWW (3) parenting (3) friends (2) halloween (2) traveling (2) working out (2) ADHD (1) Budd (1) Fall (1) It's ok thursday (1) birthdays (1) blessed (1) celebrating (1) diets (1) drinking (1) food (1) hair (1) hockey (1) kadyn (1) marathons (1) money (1) races (1) style (1) thankful (1) training (1) weather (1) wedding (1) wine (1)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Favorite Time of Year!!

So last night I pulled out my Autumn Harvest candle and I was in heaven. I absolutely LOVE this time of year and the smells that come along with it.  The leaves are starting to change, the cooler weather. It's a jeans, hoody, flip flops kind of weather.  It's football season!! And great running weather, if it would stop raining!! I just realized that this weekend is October already, not sure where the Summer went or August and September for that matter.  BUT October is the best month out of the year, after all I was born then :)

But what's not to love about this time of year, just look at that face and the beautiful leaves:

Or how about this one:



I know, cute right!! Don't let those looks fool you, she isn't that innocent.  Besides the weather how about the Fall foods! This weekend Brian made a big pot of chili, I ate it for lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday! Brian even ate it for breakfast, GROSS! There's nothing better then some chili, Sam Adam's Octoberfest, and football.  Got to see my Buckeyes and Steelers both pull out wins this weekend!! To top it off, Brian and I started a fire out back and got to just chill and talk. Those are my favorite nights!
But let's not forget about HALLOWEEN!! Just look at the cutest puppy ever:
And the pumpkin pickin:


I'm ready for Fall!!  Hair is dark, might be a little too dark but it will fade.

Packed my UGGS for this weekend in New Hampshire! What's not to love. I'm feeling very blessed this Fall and I have a feeling it might be the best Fall ever!!

HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment